Friday, February 13, 2009

V-Day '09

Thought I'd share some of the projects Paige and I made for her school V-Day.

First, here's her class valentine. They were wallet size.
V-Day '09

V-Day '09

I made each of her classmates a bar of frog prince soap.
V-Day '09

Here are little bags of chocolate covered marshmallows we made for administrative/support staff.
V-Day '09

We made cinnamon bread for her teachers:
V-Day '09

And hot chocolate for the dieters:
V-Day '09

She even let me put her hair up in DOUBLE bows!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

CC said...

You are a serious over achiever!!

Margie said...

OK----so, I've heard from several of our friends that you are really making us common folk look bad----so next time you go all out like this....you must spread the love my way!!! ;)