Thursday, January 1, 2009

i'm so popular i got tagged twice

My friend Sarah (one of the many great people I can keep up with thanks to blogging) tagged me a few days ago, and then Margie piggy-backed and tagged me AGAIN. Okay, people. I get the message, you love looking at my pictures.

These are the Directions:

1) Choose the 4th Picture Folder on your Computer.

2) Choose the 4th Picture.

3) Explain the Picture.

4) Tag 4 More People to do the Same.

Circus Time

This is a picture of Paige when she was 3 and we took her to the circus. Wow, those are some big 'ole bows! I miss the pigtail days. I can't wait until Brooke grows some hair so she can use all the bows I made for Paige!

I'll admit I was scared to see what picture would come up when I followed the directions. What a relief!

I tag: Tessa, Colleen, Jeanne and Julie (once she's through having her baby!!!)

2 comments:

Sarah, Will, Sloane and Clay said...

VERY CUTE!!!!

Jules said...

I absolutely love the bows!!!!
The clown... not so much. If I were Paige I would be in tears!