Tuesday, December 23, 2008

ocho, ocho, ocho - ocho, ocho, zero, ocho

Thanks Colleen for the tag!

8 shows I watch:
The Real Housewives (all of them)
The Office
Big Love (Jan. 18, ya'll)
Kath & Kim (one of my new faves)
Made, True Life, The Hills (like, because I, like, think I'm, like a teenager)
Jon & Kate Plus 8

8 Favorite Restaurants
I can't think of 8 places I like to eat. Pretty much any place where they refill your drinks and wash the dishes.

8 things that happened today:
I slept in. Love it when J can stay home.
Checked email
Took a shower.
Went to exercise.
Sat in traffic foreva ya'll
Went to Target (I'm totally brave)
Went to World Market
Both of my SILs came to visit

8 things I look forward too:
Spending time alone with J.
Snuggling with Brooke
Spending time with my friends
Getting to exercise (alone)
Picking Paige up from school
Justin coming home
Going on vacation
Having a clean house

8 things I wish for:
A long and happy marriage.
A deeper faith in the Lord.
Healthy children who outlive me.
To know my true purpose.
To be a better photographer.
Feeling fulfilled and successful.
Beating the odds.
Wellness and Energy

8 people I tag:

Unfortunately i don't think 8 people read my blog.

No comments: