Sunday, September 7, 2008

red berry photography

As many of you know I have taken up photography in last year. I really wanted something more personal and reflective of my girls' personalities than the typical department store portraits. So, I invested in a quality camera and lenses, read lots of books, took a class, and found some very talented mentors to help me develop the technical and creative knowledge I needed. I am still learning and continuing to develop my skills, but have had several people ask me to photograph their children and families. I want to give them what I would want from a photographer so I have created Red Berry Photography which will allow me the opportunity to create and provide a professional experience to those that want more creative and personal photographs.

Please check out the website and let me know what you think. I am so excited to embark on this adventure and hope that you will join me when you have a chance. And if not, that's okay, too...but please pass this along to someone that you think might like it.

In the next few weeks I will have a Christmas card session special to help you get ready for the holidays. I'll post details on the
Red Berry blog when they're available.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kami said...

Congrats! Your live! I found your blog from twopeas and I love it. I'm a couple steps behind ya in the photog biz. Your site looks great. Best of luck with it.

alexandra said...

Thanks Kami! Make sure you stop by and let me know when you're up and running!