Wednesday, September 24, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

I spent the day washing, drying, and folding every piece of laundry we have. Now I have to pack a bag for Paige, one for Brooke, and one for me, plus make sure J has everything he needs for the weekend including food. Ugh! I'm heading to Dallas for the state school board convention, P & B are heading to my parents (it will be the first time for B. eek!) and J is staying here for the opening of deer season. Three different directions, three times the work. All this work will be worth it as I get to wear grown up clothes, go to grown up meetings, eat in grown up restaurants and enjoy my very own hotel room for 3 whole nights. Ahhh....peace.

1 comment:

Margie said...

BLAH,BLAH, BLAH----Can I go with you?? Oh, wait----I just got home---nevermind! Have fun!