Monday, July 21, 2008

tagged

Wow, my very first tag! And by Julie, one of my very favorite crafters. You must stop by Joy's Hope and say hi and check out her cute ideas.

Okay, here goes...

Here's a little bit about me:
A. Attached or single? Attached.
B. Best friend? Justin.
C. Cake or pie? Pie, apple.
D. Day of Choice? Monday, because we get back into routine
E. Essential Item? Philosophy's on a clear day cleanser.
F. Favorite color? Turquoise.
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, sour.
H. Hometown? Riviera,TX.
I. Favorite indulgence? Spa treatments and nice hotels.
J. January or July? July.
K. Kids? 2.
L. Life isn't complete without? God.
M. Marriage Date? June 3, 2000.
N. Number of brothers and sisters? One brother.
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P. Phobias? funeral homes and snakes.
Q. Quotes? "A photo says, You were happy, and I wanted to catch that. A photo says, You were so important to me that I put down everything else to come watch."Jodi Picoult from My Sister's Keeper
R. Reasons to smile? Kids' random thoughts and conversations.
S. Season of choice? Fall.
T. Tag 4 people: Colleen, Holly, Lyndsey, Margie (get a blog already.)
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate public speaking.
W. Worst habit? Biting my nails. Ewww.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound...one of best part of pregnancy
Y. Your favorite food? Really good fresh fruit
Z. Zodiac sign? Libra.

okay, that took a long time.

1 comment:

Jules said...

You are a speedy one! I love your blog and just had to tag you. Fun answers. Glad we found each other's blogs.