Monday, July 28, 2008

B2S: part deux

Photobucket

I love Laptop Lunches. Paige started using them when she went to Mother's Day Out. They are perfect for toddler-sized portions, they keep everything neat and they are environmentally friendly.


If you need ideas for fun ways to pack you Bento, check out the Vegan Lunch Box. Jennifer is a very health-conscious and creative lunch packer. I've used lots of her ideas.
Of course I'm not vegan (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you can adapt lots of the recipes.

I have found that it is very hard to find a cute carrying case for the box, but last year I bought one of these Stephen Joseph bags, and it fits perfectly. You can even drop an ice pack or a Capri Sun in the front pocket. Paige has the butterfly and it's really cute. (they even come with matching note cards to leave in your kid's lunch)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Off to order one now! Been looking for something exactly like this. Thanks!